Yeastrol: a natural solution for yeast infections
All types of Candida, also known as yeasts, are responsible for an infection known as Candidiasis, which is commonly referred as yeast infection. These infections can be superficial affecting mouth or vagina, and there can be systemic types of yeast infection which can become lethal.
The genre of Candida is constituted by a big variety of species (near one hundred and fifty species described), among them the C. Albicans is the most frequent involved on yeast infections, after this one the three more frequent species found on humans are C. tropicalis, C. glabrata (which used to receive the name of Torulopsis glabrata) and C. parapsilosis.
The C. glabrata and C. albicans are considered as commensals on the digestive and urogenital tracts on men and women. M ore than sixty percent of healthy individuals are carriers of C. albicans inside their mouth. The colonization made by Candida starts at very early ages, in the postnatal period, the new born gets these strains from the mother. The diagnosis is made through a microbiologic exam of a sample.
Causes for yeast infections or candidiasis
There are many factors that favor the emergence of candidiasis or yeast infection such as:
- Physiological factors such as age, most affected can be newborns or older people. Also, pregnant women can be affected by this condition.
- There are local factors such as humidity and transpiration, some other factors of incidence can be trauma, ulcer, burn, occlusion and dental prostheses.
- Among dietetic factors we can find a diet rich on carbohydrates or a nutritional deficit.
- Underlying conditions and pathologies that have incidence on the emergence of yeast infections, we can find diabetes, cancer and phagocytic defect.
A weakened immune system or sub developed or metabolic diseases like diabetes, aids and mononucleosis are prone to be affected by a yeast infection, almost fifteen percent of people with a weakened immune system are affected by systemic diseases caused by yeast infections. In these cases, the fungus located on the skin enters into the bloodstream and cause the systemic infections.
Signs and symptoms of yeast infections
The complications turn out the minimal as regards to yeast infections, such complications are usually redness, itching and discomfort, although consequences of the infections can become severe and fatal if they are not treated on time. On people with an immune system in normal conditions, yeast infection is manifested on skin or mucous membranes, therefore areas affected may include the oral cavity, the esophagus or pharynx, bladder, gastrointestinal tract, or genitals (vagina on women and penis on men).
Yeast infection is among the most common causes for vaginal irritation, or vaginitis which can also affect male genitals. On patients with a weakened immune system, the yeast infections can affect the esophagus with the tendency of becoming systemic. Yeast infections are also common on babies, kids with ages between three and nine years old can be affected by chronic infections caused by Candida, they are normally seen around the mouth as white spots, however this is not a common condition.
The symptoms of yeast infection can vary depending on the affected area. If vagina or the vulva are affected, the most common symptoms the following:
- Itch or irritation; it can be caused on any part or area of the body which is infected by Candida. Most of the cases the infection takes place on the vagina and surroundings, an intense itching is manifested along rashes or redness generally followed by the scratching.
- Burning; this is another indication of the presence of Candida and it is characteristic when the vagina has been infected, the woman usually feels burning especially when urinating, the skin of the vagina may already contain sores due to the scratching which brought into contact with the acids of urine can cause pain and burning. This sensation can be similar to the one produced by an infection of the urinary tract.
- Discharges; as a last symptom, women tend to have a discharge of a whitish secretion with a curd consistency and in some cases with the smell of starches.
The symptoms of a yeast infection on male genitals include spots and red sores near the head of the penis or on the foreskin, also severe itching or a sensation of burning. A penis affected by yeast infection can also have a whitish discharge, although this is not a common symptom.
Yeast infection is not dangerous by itself, but it can be very irritating and annoying and if it is not treated conveniently in time it can lead to further complications. On the other hand, like a lot of infectious diseases it is highly transferable from one person to another including the opposite sex. As it has been said before, certain conditions will make some persons susceptible of acquiring this condition.
Fortunately there has been developed a highly effective treatment to combat yeast infections, and it receives the name of Yeastrol. This is one of the best products available for sale for the treatment of candidiasis. Yeastrol is very efficient even on the treatment of severe types of infections caused by yeast. It can be used to treat this condition on both women and men.
Yeastrol formula is safe, natural and clinically tested in order to prevent further complications like allergies or any type of side effects. It reliefs the multiple symptoms caused by Candida albicans, it eases the vaginal itching and also provides relief for infection. It also stops the discharges of secretions inside the vagina and reliefs the sensation of burning on the walls of vagina.
Experts on homeopathic treatments who worked on Yeastrol formula have combined twelve ingredients to fight not only the itching, but the multiple signs associated to yeast infections from inside to outside! Yeastrol is absorbed by your organism in a very fast way, whit just two simple applications on your tongue three times per day. Yeastrol includes on its formula only natural and safe ingredients.